Item currently unavailable
Designed to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces the world over, the Black Diamond Stinger is our lightweight stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint. An asymmetrical design fits the contours of modern mountain boots, and thin, low-profile heel and toe wires offer a precise fit for less weight.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
TYPES OF CRAMPONS
PRO: Our most secure and adjustable system featuring a full step-in design for rigid-sole boots with both a toe and heel welt.
CLIP: A hybrid system with a toe strap and rear heel bail, designed for appropriate boots with a heel welt.
STRAP: Flexible toe and heel attachments for use with approach shoes or non-technical mountain boots.