ENDS DECEMBER 21, 2014 AT MIDNIGHT MST
(Lower 48 US States Only)
Our lightest quickdraw, the Black Diamond Oz Quickdraw now features the snag-free benefits of our HoodWire Technology, making it ideal for trimming ounces on all-day gear routes and marathon sport pitches. Featuring hot-forged Oz carabiner on the top and bottom as well as a lightweight 12 cm (4.7 in) Dynex dogbone, this draw shines on alpine missions and any climb where a light rack is crucial to the send. The Oz's patent-pending stainless steel wire hood brings keylock functionality to wiregate carabiners and makes for hassle-free clipping and cleaning.
- Top and bottom Oz carabiners
- Patent-pending stainless steel wire hood design doesn't snag, eases clipping and cleaning
- Wire gates eliminate any chance of gate flutter
- Equipped with a 10 mm Dynex dogbone with Straitjacket
- Available in 12 cm length
HoodWire Technology brings keylock functionality to a wiregate carabiner and is now available on our legendary, redesigned Oz carabiner. Its unique, stainless steel wire hood is a simple, strong design that won’t snag when unclipping. The wire hood doesn’t trap debris that could cause an open-gate failure, and protects the nose from wear.