Distance Cork Trekking Pole
The Black Diamond Distance Cork trekking pole adds a premium moisture-wicking cork grip to our popular Distance Z-Pole for active endeavors from trail running Germany's Zugspitze to backpacking via Switzerland's Wanderweg. Durable all-aluminum construction is matched with a coated inner cord and our innovative speed cones for deployment in just seconds while on the trail. Breathable straps wick away sweat, and non-slip mini grip extensions allows for quick choke-ups on steep uphill sections. Interchangeable rubber and carbide Tech Tips can be easily swapped out for different trail surfaces.
- Durable aluminum construction
- 3-section Z-Pole folding design with speed cone deployment
- Lightweight, natural cork grip with EVA foam top and moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip foam mini grip extension for secure choke ups
- Includes interchangeable, non-marking rubber Tech Tips, carbide Tech Tips and stow bag
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher secures folding sections
- NOTE: 3-season Z-Poles do not accept, or have fittings for snow or powder baskets
Our Z-Pole Technology was born from our expertise in avalanche probes—by using a three-section shaft, a concealed inner Kevlar cord and innovative speed cones, our collapsible Z-Poles snap into place and lock with a single pull.
When not in use, a single push button releases the pole for compact storage.
[100 cm] 355 g (12.5 oz)
[110 cm] 365 g (12.9 oz)
[120 cm] 375 g (13.2 oz)
[130 cm] 385 g (13.6 oz)
[100 cm] 100 cm (39 in)
[110 cm] 110 cm (43 in)
[120 cm] 120 cm (47 in)
[130 cm] 130 cm (51 in)
[100 cm] 33 cm (13 in)
[110 cm] 36 cm (14 in)
[120 cm] 38 cm (15 in)
[130 cm] 43 cm (17 in)