Designed for sport climbing or going light on long routes, the Black Diamond Women's Siren Harness expertly balances comfort and breathability thanks to our Dual Core XP Construction. The women's-specific Dual Core waistbelt uses two thin bands of webbing and 3D mesh paneling to distribute the load and keep you comfortable, while the leg loops are constructed with a single strand of high-tensile nylon for added support and comfort while hanging in the harness. We also added our innovative trakFIT leg loop adjustment system for quick and easy fitting, Mondo gear loops for increased racking space and Bombshell abrasion patches for unparalleled durability, season after season.
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle
- Women's-specific, bullhorn-shaped waistbelt and leg loops built using Dual Core XP Construction
- trakFIT leg loop adjustments for easy, secure custom fit (patent-pending)
- Bombshell abrasion patches are 20 times more durable than standard nylon fabric
- Mondo gear loops provide increased racking space
- Adjustable, releasable elastic risers
No buckle, no hassle—trakFIT™ is a simple and secure innovation for adjusting leg loops that uses a slide adjuster for quick and easy fitting. To tighten or loosen, simply move the slide adjuster along the leg loop’s webbing. The diameter automatically adjusts and provides an incredibly wide range with no dangling webbing and no chance of mis-threading.