A spacious one-person lounge or a cozy two-person assault-style tent, the Black Diamond HiLight uses a two-and-a-half pole design for steep, water-shedding walls and a wide, high ceiling. The full side-opening door has a built-in no-see-um mesh window, and coupled with another window on the opposite side, the HiLight offers excellent ventilation. The canopy is built with highly water-resistant and breathable NanoShield fabric. For keeping track of the little things, the HiLight has two interior mesh pockets.
- One- or 2-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two-and-a-half-pole design provides twice the strength and a drip-free awning
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Mesh window on door and back wall for ventilation
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric and 2000 mm floor
- Optional ground cloth available
- Check with your Attorney General's office for flame retardancy requirements on tents in your state (or province).
Superlight Series tent canopies and bivys are constructed with NanoShield—Black Diamond’s proprietary breathable single-layer fabric. NanoShield is extremely water-resistant boasting the highest water column rating of any breathable, single-layer fabric. This is thanks to our exclusive Silicone Nanocell coating, which allows the fabric to remain light, soft and packable.