Free Economy Shipping On Orders Over $100
Classic compact mountaineering design with extra room to accommodate taller climbers or extra gear storage.
- 2-person spacious version of I-Tent; 13 cm (5 in) longer and 8 cm (3 in) wider
- 2 internal aluminum poles for easy setup
- 2 zippered vents at the peak, a hooded vent over the door and one at the bottom
- Single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- ToddTex single-wall fabric
- Optional ground cloth available
- Available with Fire Retardant (FR) fabric to meet requirements in select US states and Canada. Check with your Attorney General's office for flame retardancy requirements on tents in your state (or province).
Area : 2.9 m² (30.8 sq ft)
Doors : 1
Dimensions : 221 x 130 x 130 x 109 cm (87 x 51 x 51 x 43 in)
Capacity : 2
Packed Size : 18 x 48 cm (7 x 19 in)
Minimum Weight : 2.04 kg (4 lb 8 oz)
Average Packed Weight : 2.3 kg (5 lb 1 oz)
Series : Bibler Series
Season : 4
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phill Great all-purpose tent I've used this Bibler for more than 10 years winter snow camping on Mt Rainier, mountaineering in the Cascades, multi-day whitewater expeditions in ID and weekend sea kayak trips in WA. With only two poles and a single wall design it is lightweight and sets up very quick, I'm zipped up snug in my Bibler while others are still erecting their tents. If it's windy and raining I just stake out the back 2 corners into the wind, climb inside to install the poles, then finally zip the door shut. Have been through a number of northwest storms but never experienced any leaks or problems with condensation (some condensation collects on the surface of the poles overnight, I just wipe it off with my pack towel in the morning). In stormy conditions I do ensure this Bibler has some protection from the wind (e.g. build a snow wall or locate behind a bolder) as it only has two poles so is not as sturdy as the Fitzroy or Tempest, but that is a small inconvenience given the weight benefit. Mine is the original Bibler branded version made in the USA, I cannot comment on how it compares to the current Black Diamond branded version from China. January 25, 2014
1-1 of 1