(Lower 48 US States Only)
Winter work gloves are known for toughness and dexterity, but not necessarily warmth—enter the Black Diamond Virago. This mid-warmth workhorse easily handles everyday conditions on the mountain; when the mercury plunges, drop a heat packet into the Virago's back-of-hand pocket for extra warmth. A fixed waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology insert, stretch nylon shell and goat leather on the palm, fingers and back-of-hand ensure seasons of dependable performance. Imported.
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX with XCR Product Technology insert
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Lining has 142 g PrimaLoft insulation on back of hand and 100g fleece palm
- Goat leather on palm, back of hand and fingers
- Zippered pocket for heat packet