Primrose AL Harness - Women's
ENDS DECEMBER 21, 2014 AT MIDNIGHT MST
(Lower 48 US States Only)
The Primrose AL offers female climbers the same comfort, ventilation and durability that Black Diamond harnesses are known for, at a price fit for dirtbags and new climbers alike. We outfitted the Primrose AL with a traditional waistbelt buckle and our trakFIT leg loop adjustment system, which uses a simple, secure slide adjuster to quickly and easily adjust the diameter of the leg loop and provide a wide range of fit. The waistbelt is built with our Dual Core Construction, which uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing on the outer edges of the waistbelt and a venting OpenAir foam insert in the center to offer breathable, lightweight comfort without pressure points.
- Traditional, fold-back waistbelt buckle
- Women's-specific bullhorn-shaped OpenAir waistbelt built with Dual Core Construction
- Patent-pending trakFIT leg loop adjustment for easy, worry-free adjustability of women's-specific OpenAir leg loops
- Adjustable, releasable rear elastic riser
- Four pressure-molded gear loops
- 12 kN-rated haul loop
No buckle, no hassle—trakFIT™ is a simple and secure innovation for adjusting leg loops that uses a slide adjuster for quick and easy fitting. To tighten or loosen, simply move the slide adjuster along the leg loop’s webbing. The diameter automatically adjusts and provides an incredibly wide range with no dangling webbing and no chance of mis-threading.