Momentum SA Harness
ENDS DECEMBER 21, 2014 AT MIDNIGHT MST
(Lower 48 US States Only)
An all-around harness for everyone from the first-time climber to the seasoned hardman, the Black Diamond Momentum SA features our Dual Core Construction to provide an expert balance of comfort, ventilation and durability. Dual Core Construction uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing on the outer edges of the waistbelt and a venting OpenAir foam insert in the center to balance comfort and breathability without pressure points. Our trakFIT leg loop adjustment system uses a simple, secure slide adjuster to quickly and easily adjust the diameter of the leg loop and provide a wide range of fit.
- Pre-threaded SpeedAdjust buckle on waistbelt
- Bullhorn-shaped OpenAir waistbelt built using Dual Core Construction
- Patent-pending trakFIT leg adjustment for easy, worry-free adjustability of OpenAir leg loops
- Adjustable releasable rear elastic riser
- Four pressure-molded gear loops
- 12 kN-rated haul loop
No buckle, no hassle—trakFIT™ is a simple and secure innovation for adjusting leg loops that uses a slide adjuster for quick and easy fitting. To tighten or loosen, simply move the slide adjuster along the leg loop’s webbing. The diameter automatically adjusts and provides an incredibly wide range with no dangling webbing and no chance of mis-threading.