NO MINIMUM ORDER
Whether you're smashing up ice routes in Hyalite, pushing for the summit on a Cascade volcano or climbing mixed terrain in the Karakoram, the Black Diamond Specialist Glove is built for high-output, moderate-temperature days in the mountains. With a 100% waterproof BDry insert, a tough, stretchy, woven nylon shell and EVA foam padding on the back of the hand, the Specialist protects against the elements in any conditions. A goat leather palm with Kevlar stitching provides a durable grip, while the glove's pre-curved, ice tool-specific fit and articulated fingers provide a comfortable fit. Imported.
- 100% waterproof BDry insert
- Woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with 4-way stretch
- Full goat leather palm with Kevlar stitching and a goat leather palm patch
- EKS fleece lining on palm, high-loft insulation on back of hand
- Ice tool specific pre-curved fit and articulated fingers provide a comfortable, sure grip
- EVA foam padding for impact protection