ColorInk Blue with Ink Blue Dynex
With a snag-free Positron carabiner on top and a lightweight, easy-clipping original HotWire carabiner on bottom, the Black Diamond PosiWire Quickdraw combines smooth clippability and wiregate functionality. The 14 mm DynexTM dogbone is not only durable and easy to grab, but it features our Straitjacket insert to keep the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Positron on top and original HotWire on top
- HotWire's wiregate eliminates gate flutter and won't freeze up
- Positron's keylock nose eases clipping and cleaning
- 14 mm Dynex dogbone is light, durable and easy to grab
- Straitjacket insert keeps bottom carabiner properly oriented
HOT FORGING VS. COLD FORGING
We use two different forging methods to build carabiners—hot and cold forging. Each has its benefits and using both allows us to achieve the best possible shape, size and strength for each carabiner’s intended use. HOT FORGING, a process where both the rod stock and forge dies are heated, allows us to “move” the metal, creating more intricate shapes, such as our GridLock and Oz biners.