ENDS DECEMBER 21, 2014 AT MIDNIGHT MST
(Lower 48 US States Only)
Designed for moderate snow climbing while approaching alpine rock routes or ski mountaineering objectives, the Black Diamond Neve crampon features a 10-point aluminum design for lightweight functionality. Two different attachment configurations accommodate both technical and non-technical footwear, while the aggressive yet flexible construction keeps you moving quickly and confidently on steep, snowy terrain.
- Lightweight, aluminum crampons with spring steel center bar
- New highly formed front and rear rails
- The Pro version features steel wire bails in the front and aluminum in the rear for telemark, ice and randonnée boots
- The Strap version features a new softer strap that better accommodates trekking and trail running footwear
- Includes dual-density ABS
TYPES OF CRAMPONS
PRO: Our most secure and adjustable system featuring a full step-in design for rigid-sole boots with both a toe and heel welt.
CLIP: A hybrid system with a toe strap and rear heel bail, designed for appropriate boots with a heel welt.
STRAP: Flexible toe and heel attachments for use with approach shoes or non-technical mountain boots.